After graduating from Oklahoma State University in 1975, I entered the real estate business in Tulsa. My career spans 5 decades, but it is what keeps me young! I am truly a deal junky, with a much diversified background in all aspects of our real estate market.
My experience is listed but not limited to:
1. Land development of 30+ residential subdivisions
2. Extensive land planning, zoning and platting experience
3. Having owned three different building companies over 20+ years
4. Numerous commercial and light office projects
5. 26 years as a licensed real estate appraiser, specializing in residential properties
Restless to do something more fulfilling, a dear friend of mine, John Woolman, encouraged me to go full time as a real estate associate. I leapt in with both feet and released my appraisal license, quit building, and ceased being a developer. At 58 years of age, I finally figured out ‘what I wanted to be when I grow up’ - a full time Real Estate Professional! It’s a really extraordinary experience when you help a client make their dream (home ownership) come true. I have enjoyed the years since making my living as a Top Producer. Please call me directly at 918-231-0691.